cbdMD Relieve Lidocaine Spray is a uniquely effective product for pain relief, using the proprietary “Relieve” formula. Available in 1500mg or 3000mg varieties, both in a 4oz spray contanier. Experience the rapid pain-fighting power of lidocaine with Superior Broad Spectrum CBD extracts for total wellness in one unique topical formula. No matter what kind of support you need, Relieve can bring fast-acting temporary relief for muscle aches and pain. You can read more on our brand pages about cbdMD and their products.
cbdMD Relieve Lidocaine Spray- Directions for Best Results
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area.
- Wash hands with cool water after each use.
- Use up to four times a day as needed.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use on raw, blistered, or broken skin.
- Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
The proprietary “RELIEVE” Pain Relieving Formula
- Hemp extracts (Cannabidiol, Cannabinol, Cannabigerol)
- Lidocaine is a local anesthetic for temporary relief from aches, pain, and itching
- Aloe vera to soothe skin
- Spray delivery system that features Bag-on-Valve Technology which means it can be sprayed at any angle – even upside down! Provides a wide coverage area for larger parts of the body and perfect for difficult to reach areas.
cbdMD Relieve Lidocaine Spray – Benefits
cbdMD’s Superior Broad Spectrum formula combined with the proven powers of Lidocaine offers a variety of everyday benefits:
- Temporary relief from aches and pain
- Manage calm to support everyday stresses
- Assists with exercise recovery
- Support daily wellness routine
- All products are tested to be THC-free (non-detectable in lab results)
- You can always read more about CBD topicals and learn what might be right for you
What is Lidocaine?
Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that’s been used since the 1940s to numb skin and mucous membranes, among other uses. In low concentrations like cbdMD’s, it doesn’t create complete numbness but can work to help soothe temporary pain and irritation.
How does Lidocaine work?
Lidocaine works by interfering with the signaling between nerve cells, reducing temporary pain and other sensations they transmit to provide overall topical relief.
How do CBD and Lidocaine work together?
When combined in a topical, CBD and lidocaine are both absorbed through the skin and work together in various ways. Lidocaine interferes with nerve signaling to reduce temporary pain, while CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system for an overall soothing effect for everyday wellness and exercise recovery.