Canna River Delta 8 Tincture is tasty, fast-acting, and super effective. This particular Delta 8 THC Tincture comes in a playful Berries flavor. This is the perfect tincture if you’re looking for a sweetly tart treat accompanied with the Delta 8 experience. Easy to dose, you can be sure to find the level of euphoria you are craving after a long day. This Berries Delta 8 THC Tincture will have you floating on Cloud 9 faster than you can change into your sweatpants after work!
Founders of Canna River wanted an approachable brand with products that reflected every lifestyle. Their products are made exactly for you, no matter what your speed.
Berries not quite your flavor? Try Strawberry Lemonade instead!
How to Use
When taking any Delta 8 THC Tincture, you take it orally. Usually the popular way to take it is sublingually (under your tongue). This way of taking the tincture helps get the Delta 8 into your bloodstream quicker, making you feel the effects quicker. Sublingually means you take your dose, put it in your mouth, switch it around and let it sit under the tongue for about 1 minute and then swallow.
Recommended Dosage for the Canna River Tincture
The typical dose for Delta 8 is between 10 and 40mg, depending on body weight, tolerance, and desired effect. The 3000mg has 50mg in each full dropper, so be careful! If you don’t feel anything, take just a little more and wait another 30 minutes. Since it is a tincture, it will “hit quicker” meaning it gets into your bloodstream faster because of how it is taken: sublingually. It’s a good practice to start low and work your way up, you should start to feel the effects within 30 minutes of your dose. If you don’t feel anything, take just a little more and wait another 30 minutes.
Canna River Delta 8 Tincture – Product Specifications
- 60ml bottle
- Organic MCT Oil
- Non-GMO and Vegan
- Sugar-Free and Alcohol-Free
- USA Grown Hemp
- <.3% Delta-9 THC
- Third Party Tested
Warning: Delta-8 THC is a psycho-active substance. Operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery after using this product is not advised. This product may cause you to fail a THC drug test. You assume full responsibility for all parts related to your purchase and consumption. Use small doses when starting. Read more about Delta 8 here.
WHAT IS DELTA 8 THC?
Put simply, it’s THC derived from hemp. It is federally legal since it comes from hemp. Some people describe it as more of a mental euphoria but less of a pure intoxication. You should find it to be powerful but without the anxiety or paranoia side-effects that some experience.
D8 should not be confused with CBD which is a cannabinoid found in hemp that does not produce a high. You may want to try taking CBD gummies with your Delta 8 Gummies to extend and enhance the effect as the cannabinoids work together.
CHECK OUT MORE DELTA 8 PRODUCTS
- Are you into edibles like gummies or chocolate? Delta 8 gummies have many strengths, flavors, and sizes to choose from.
- Using tinctures can be a very effective way to get D8 into your system.
- If you enjoy smoking flower, you can choose from different strains of buds, pre-rolls, and even hemp cigarettes.
- D8 Dabs are concentrates and pack a powerful punch. There are many unique and fun strains to choose from. Be sure to grab a Magento Pen if you don’t have a dab device.
- For our in-store customers, check out the Vape Pens and Vape Carts categories before you visit. There are tons of delicious and powerful strains and strengths to choose from. We apologize, but due to federal shipping regulations, we can only sell vape products in-store.