This Delta 8 Focus tincture is one of many fantastic products from Delta Extrax (formerly Delta Effex). Their tinctures come in 3 varieties, Chill, Focus and Balance. This Focus version is sativa-dominant as you might expect. The Chill version is indica-dominant and Balance is a balanced hybrid.
Try Delta Extrax Delta 10 Tincture: Vibin’.
Warning: Delta-8 THC is a psycho-active substance. Operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery after using this product is not advised. This product may cause you to fail a THC drug test. You assume full responsibility for all parts related to your purchase and consumption. Use small doses when starting. Read more about Delta 8 here.
The 30ml bottle has 1000mg of Delta-8 THC and terpenes. Each 1ml dropper is 33mg. Use a half or full dropper sublingually to determine your tolerance. Increase your dose in increments to achieve desired effect.
- Size: 30ml
- Strength: 1000mg/Bottle
- Terpenes Used: Pulegone, Cedrene, & b-pinene
- Ingredients: Natural Hemp Extract, MCT Oil, Hempseed Oil, Pulegone, Cedrene and B-Pinene.
*This Product Contains Less Than 0.3% Delta-9 THC Content**
This premium Focus sativa blend tincture is just what you need for those longs days, and late nights! This tincture promotes alertness, & focus by using Pulegone, Cedrene and b-pinene. The sweet spearmint notes will capture your senses and wake up your taste buds while the cerebral, uplifting effects provide an aura of euphoria that is sure to keep you going all day long.
HOW CAN DELTA 8 THC HELP ME?
While there still needs to be more research and studies conducted regarding Delta 8, it is known to be a psychotropic cannabinoid relative. In fact, the National Cancer Institute defines Delta-8 to include “antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective” properties. You can read more about the top benefits of Delta 8 here.
WHAT IS DELTA 8 THC?
Put simply, it’s THC derived from hemp. It is federally legal since it comes from hemp. Some people describe it as more of a mental euphoria but less of a pure intoxication. You should find it to be powerful but without the anxiety or paranoia side-effects that some experience.
D8 should not be confused with CBD which is a cannabinoid found in hemp that does not produce a high. You may want to try taking CBD gummies with your Delta 8 Gummies to extend and enhance the effect as the cannabinoids work together.
CHECK OUT MORE DELTA 8 PRODUCTS
- Are you into edibles like gummies or chocolate? Delta 8 gummies have many strengths, flavors, and sizes to choose from.
- Using tinctures can be a very effective way to get D8 into your system.
- If you enjoy smoking flower, you can choose from different strains of buds, pre-rolls, and even hemp cigarettes.
- D8 Dabs are concentrates and pack a powerful punch. There are many unique and fun strains to choose from. Be sure to grab a Magento Pen if you don’t have a dab device.
- For our in-store customers, check out the Vape Pens and Vape Carts categories before you visit. There are tons of delicious and powerful strains and strengths to choose from. We apologize, but due to federal shipping regulations, we can only sell vape products in-store.